Monday, March 30, 2009

My baby kittens

Oh my gosh!!! My cat just had 3 kittens today!!! I was totally happy until my dad started being a jerk about it... ;sadface;

Maybe I'm not a leader... Maybe I'm just some dumb moron who thinks that they are totally awesome. Like on american idol how they tell them "Uhhh... you suck! go away!!"... What if I'm just a failure? Awww... it doesn't matter... I found recently that I either talk too little or I talk way too much... I say some pretty retarded stuff and I don't even have a job... I know, I'm wallowing in self-pity...

I always think to myself "Sorry that I such a chubby face, sorry that I play too many video games, sorry that I'm such an idiot, I'm sorry for trying to get a life, I'm sorry that I'm not the perfect Daughter, Sorry that I want to move out of the house, Sorry that everything I do is a mistake. I am sorry for just being me!!!

That aside here is something to ponder. If a person has short term memory loss then will they remember that they have short term memory loss?

~Ember

No comments: