Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stormy Weather

Hello anyone who might be reading this... Congratulations, you are one of the few to notice this blog. I am Ember, some know me as Sapphire or if you have known me recently I am almost non-existent. I am a senior in high school and now I have found that being 18 matters to no one, especially if you are still in school. Yes, this means that I'm just your everyday kid, just a kid who doesn't get noticed.

With that being said I've been having a terrible year so far. In January, a week before my birthday I got onto Facebook to check my wall when I noticed in my news feed that my boyfriends relationship status had changed. It had went from 'In a Relationship' to 'Complicated' and in checking the comments I found a conversation between he and his sister about it. Of course it had to do with me, how I was apparently causing him pain.

Seeing him online I decided to ask him if he was okay and it took him a few minutes to answer "Sure.... I guess...." things then got to the point where I asked him to call me or come over and he said no and that he didn't want to see me anymore. He told me that I am the cause of all of his pain... I tried calling so that I could at least hear him say it himself to make sure his dad wasn't screwing around. No Answer. I then get a nasty IM from him saying that he didn't want to talk to me. a few hours later he called and told me that he wanted his stuff back, then after a big argument he asked if we could still be friends. Not knowing what to say I told him that I had to go. Am I a bad person for not going on a date with my boyfriend every other day?

Then I found out like a week ago that he has been dating my best friend since November. I haven't really talked to anyone about the whole ordeal, most I've said is that him and I broke up. I think at this point I'm avoiding being in a relationship with anyone... I'm just a nobody that everyone ignores.

BTW, If you are actually reading to this point then you must be really bored.

P.S. Are you ready for the Zombie invasion?

~Ember Iceblade

No comments: